Monday, January 09, 2006

Weekend promos!!!!!!

Like hawks, we swooped over those innocent customers of Odyssey and Landmark, only to descend upon them with the ultra cool "chapter two" bookmark.... well excuse me for being so dramatic but I have just finished lunch, I’m like "yawn", and I am in desperate need of something to pep me up.....
Ok, now where were we??.... Ah yes!!!! Odyssey and Landmark! After the mega fiasco that happened on Saturday, what with the printing guy not delivering us the chapter two bookmarks which were absolutely essential for the promos, and Password a.k.a. Vj saravanan going berserk and kinda doing the erupting-lava act at the printing office (unfortunately, I wasn't witness to that as I was stuck at some seminar where they served stale Marie biscuits..Hmmpphhhh) and finally, the promos which were to happen on Saturday actually getting cancelled ............Sunday blossomed into this beautiful day…. Ok I myself am feeling puky now!!! Sunday promos just went brilliantly!! Sunday being the day when most people visit bookshops, spend the afternoon browsing through books and music that they have been waiting to look at the whole week but haven’t found time; Odyssey and Landmark were full, 2 p.m. onwards. People from all age groups traipsed in…….. most of them reacting quite positively to us! But, I reached the apex of amusement when this old man jabbed his finger at the bookmark saying, “Kartik, Kartik ….. Of Kanda Naal Mudal!!!!!” ……. Ok, KK! You have a senior citizens fan club as well... The list is getting loonnnggg!!!!


- Anushaaaa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whakindofablogisthis, nopunctuation, nogrammar, nonothing, long long too long. I tried to read this aloud and it sounded like shankar mahadevan's breathless...

January 18, 2006 1:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, was only joking!
Nice blogs you guys have got.
Have a book mark myself. Looking forward to seeing Chapter Two.
Good work Anushaaaaa!

January 18, 2006 1:56 pm  
Blogger evam said...

thanks anonymous ;)
maybeitwillbodeuswelltoknowyourtrueidentity.........
anushaaaa

January 21, 2006 12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home