Thursday, June 08, 2006

Whats new ......THIS!!!




"Take everything you love about iPod and shrink it. Now shrink it again. With 1GB (240 songs), 2GB (500 songs) and 4GB (1,000 songs) models, the pencil-thin iPod nano packs the entire iPod experience into an impossibly small design. So small, it will take your music places you never dreamed of."
-Apple Computer, Inc. , 2006

The first time I ever searched the internet for any information on the ipod nano, i read the lines i have quoted above! I wanted to make sure it really was worth owning... being a person who is extremely unexcited and emotionless when it comes to technology, my only response to that was "hmpphh!!"... My brother, who is a little too fond of anything with a microchip looked at me shocked, and waved a very disapproving finger at me !!

Three months later, I got an ipod nano for my birthday!! That was the first time I actually touched one ... what should i say ... now i am clutching it 24/7 with some sort of desperation! IT ROCKS!!!!!

So when KK and Shoo wanted one for evam i was so KICKED!! Now we own a jet black ipod nano, 1 GB, smart to look at, sleek to hold, easy to handle .... yes, i am not a technoloy-freak who knows the technical details about the ipod nano like the back of her hand ... but i must say... i am loowwwiiinnggg it!!

Once it arrived from Singapore, the Vijay brothers , our official techies, disappeared with it for a few days and returned with it , fully loaded with songs. Apparently it has passed some three different scans/tests to make sure it is OK!!

YEA YEA to all ipod owners and lovers!!

-nooshaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home